Thursday, November 4, 2010

God's Fingerprints Are All Around Us

   I love the outdoors. I enjoy just being out side and getting to see all of the beauty of the earth. I took this picture in my last area, Wolf Point, MT, right after a rain storm. It brought two ideas to my mind. First how no matter where we live or where we are we can always see God's wonderful creations all around us. At times it almost seems that we can see His fingerprints in all of his many creations. It also reminded me of the great flood that covered the earth in the days of Noah. I am reminded that God promised to never again flood the earth and whenever we see a rainbow it can remind of us His promise. I know that God will never break a promise, no matter the size. Let us all look today for something that reminds us of Him and something that bears testimony of divine creation. His fingerprints are all around us, we just have to look!

No comments:

Post a Comment