Monday, November 22, 2010

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving




With Thanksgiving just around the corner, I figured I would post one of my favorite Mormon Messages. The first time I watched this I asked myself what would I have said if I was one of these People? What am I thankful for? What would you have said if you were randomly stopped on your way home today and asked the question "what are you thankful for"? I know that I have way too much to be thankful for. I am blessed with so many things. A wonderful family, good friends, 3 meals a day, and a bed to sleep in (I even have memory foam!). I am so thankful for the opportunity I have to be out here on a mission serving Heavenly Father and His children. I am so thankful for Jesus Christ, more than words can describe. I am thankful for the Gospel and the happiness it brings into my life. I am thankful to be alive, to live and learn and grow. I am thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who knows me personally and who was willing to send his only begotten son to pay the ultimate price.  And I am thankful for all those other little things that I don’t have time to mention. How about you, what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment