Thursday, January 20, 2011

Why do I have a Blog??

So why in the world does a Mormon Missionary have a blog? Or better yet, why do I have a Facebook? And even better (if you've noticed) why do a lot of Missionaries have Blogs and Facebook's!? First maybe it would be best to explain what our purpose is as missionaries. As a missionary, or representative, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints we invite all to come unto Christ. We invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored Gospel through faith in Him.  We want all to have faith in Jesus Christ and believe in Him because we know, I know, that so many blessings flow into my life for following Him. What is so amazing, or unique, about our message is that we know there is a prophet once again on the earth. That Christ has once again established His church on the earth; with His authority! It has blessed my life so much to be a part of it, and now I get to share it with others.

     Me being online is simply helping me fulfil my purpose. The Internet is such an amazing tool, It sure can make our lives a lot easier.  Information about anything, instant communication, fun, and many other things. That is why we are on the internet, to use it as a tool for good to help spread our message; to share my testimony of the Divinity of Jesus Christ, our Heavenly Father, and the Holy Ghost. I know that they Live!

No comments:

Post a Comment